Pick-up $ 0.22 per square foot (pallet deposit of $25 each pallet – refundable when pallet is returned)
Delivered $ 0.26 per square foot within 20 miles radius – 6000 square foot minimum
Add $.02 for 21-40 miles – no deliveries past 40 miles
Add $100 delivery charge for 3000 – 5999 square feet
Add $150 delivery charge for 1000 – 2999 – no deliveries less than 1000 square feet
Our rolls are 2′ x 6′ or 12 square feet.
Prices subject to change without notice. Please confirm the price before you order.
Call for Wholesale prices
Our fields are not volunteered, the soil is tilled and prepared before each seeding in order to establish the highest quality of turf. This practice reduces the risk of fungus and disease and helps promote a strong variety mix.
Landmark Turf Variety
Kentucky Blue Grass – Rhythm, Midnight, Moonshine and Julius
Sod Delivery (Our delivery area is limited to a 40 mile radius from Ham Lake)
- Pallets of 12 square foot rolls
- We now deliver quantities over 750 square feet. Please call for availability. (763) 434-6828
In Field Pick-up
- 12 square foot rolls available for pickup with advanced notice.
- Please call for availability (763)434-6828
Measuring turfgrass areas is as simple as an outdoor walk. The tools you will need include a tape measure or measuring wheel, a pen and paper, and a calculator. Follow these simple steps for accurate measurements each and every time!
Identify property boundaries of turfgrass areas to be measured.
Assign various geometric shapes to turfgrass areas using small flags or select points on permanent structures such as sidewalk or driveway edges, home foundations, landscape beds, etc.
Measure the length, width, base, height, radius, or diameter of the selected geometric shape.
Calculate the area of each geometric shape and sum them together to determine the total turfgrass area.
Tips For Successful And Accurate Measurements
- Irrigation flags are an easy way to separate areas to be measured or ones that have been measured.
- Establishing various geometric shapes are an easy way to calculate areas that are regularly or even irregularly shaped.
- In some cases, it may be easier to measure plant beds, mulch areas, etc. and subtract them from the total area of the lawn.
- Online measurement tools using satellite imagery can also be used to calculate turfgrass areas. Simply search the web or ask your local TPI producer member for access to available programs